I have booked my trip to Indonesia and will be off on a new travel adventure soon. I love going to exotic places. They are always so rich in history and culture. Part of the appeal for me to go there is to go somewhere peaceful. I just want to kick my feet up and enjoy. All I will have to worry about is me, me, me, me.
I actually had planned to go to Indonesia years ago, but it was not the right time. There are so many places that I would love to go. I think this one is at the top of my list.
Here is a check list of things I would like to do on my Indonesia Adventure:
1. Run (Not Happening Too many Hills.)
2. Tour the temples in the area (Check)
3. See a real volcano (Check)
4. Lay on the beach and do nothing
5. See Balinese dance (Check)
6. Go to a vegetarian/vegan cooking class
7. Shop (a little)
9. Go to a Spa & a message (Check)
10. Ride an elephant (Check)
11. Wittness a Temple ceremony
12. Eat (Check, Check, Double Check)
13. Let fish eat my dead skin of my feet I know. That sounds gross.
I’m sure I could go on and on. Believe me I am planning on doing them all to include taking some yoga classes. Now that should be very relaxing.
More to come…….
Updated 11/18/2012 Still in Bali.