I was very graciously nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. YEAH!!!! Thank you so much for nominating me Teresa at “Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen.” I do love getting awards. It is nice that I have my moments of inspiration that flow to others. After all that is what Liz’s Fantabulous Day Blog is all about, adding value to other lives, motivation and inspiring others with “Life as I live it”. Thank you so much for this award. I am truly honored.
Rules of the award are:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. (Check)
2. Nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award. (See Below)I went one step further to say how they inspire me.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself (Check)
Next Nominated bloggers who have inspired me:
Let me just stay 15 is a lot of bloggers. I read a lot of blogs but I think there are at least 15 that inspire me. Lets see…here we go…
1. My Fascinating Life – I love all the fantastic pictures Caroline post. It makes me feel like I am back in the states. This award is for you.
2. TheKChronicle – I think I am a lot like Kia. She always has some interesting post. Lately I have been enjoying the book reviews. It makes me want to read more. I hope you enjoy your award.
3. I’ve Got A Story – I love the sweet snippets of Becky’s life. Her post always give me something to contemplate on. Part of the Award can be getting to know Becky better.
4. TiareFitness – Tiare always gives a fresh perspective on diet and fitness. There are always some great tips that I have found useful. I am honored to nominated you for this award.
5. Running Through Red Lights – The authors of this blog are very inspirational, because they are always running for a cause. I love reading all the race reports. I don’t think any award does this blog justice.
6. Beauty Still Remains – I love anything military and Ashleigh is a military wife who writes about life on the move. It reminds me of when I was in the military. I understand the things she is going through. I also think it is great that she is sharing her story. My hats off to you. You deserve all the awards you get.
7. Kitchen KM – I love reading Steph’s blog. She is a school teacher on a mission. Right now she has been sharing stories about her amazing mother who fought the battle with cancer. I think there aren’t enough awards out there for you.
8. Peanut Butter and Adrenaline – This is another one of my favorite blogs. Amanda is sharing her fitness journey with the world. It is always inspiring to see what others can do. It makes me want to be a better person physically. Amanda you are awesome so I hope you take this award from me with open arms.
9. Homemade Delish – I am a foodie and I love to cook. So I am living vicariously through Roberta. I can tell she knows her way around the kitchen and I wish I could be with her. But since I am not, I will continue to visit her blog. How do you give an award for food? I love this blog.
10. Bucket List Publications – Lesley has no fear when it comes to some of the things she does. I love to travel, but I am not an adrenaline junky like her. Sometimes I wish I was. Maybe in another lifetime, but for now I will continue to read about her adventures.
11. Muddy J.com – I love, love, love this blog. This guy has some of the best race reports and great pictures to boot. As you can tell from the name he ain’t afraid to get dirty. I think I want to be like him when I grow up. It is definitely a great blog. I think the kids really should get the award. They are always standing on the sidelines, nice and clean.
12. Fit Family Lounge – I just stumble across this blog. Bklyn is Jazzercise Instructor who stays active while making sure the family is taken care off. I have a thing for super moms and I enjoy reading her stories. I never considered myself a supermom, but I find it amazing how much can be done by strong women. This is a great blog and it inspires me not to whine so much. There is no award strong enough for any super mom. You deserve this one.
13. Kelli’s Retro Kitchen Arts – This is more than a food blog in my opinion. It just really brings me back to the days when doing things to make sure the family was taken care of took priority. Off course I love the food post, but you can also find out about other things like canning. This was one of the first blogs that I decided to flow. There should be an award just for that.
14. Honey for the Bees – I really enjoy reading this blog, because the author is living a vegan lifestyle. This is something that I aspire for myself in the future. I would eventually like to go vegan. I always pick up some great tips from this blog. Just being vegan in a world of connivers should be an award in itself. Thanks for inspiring me.
15. Strong Like My Coffee – I love that name and I love reading Kenzie’s blog. She is a college student, who in my opinion has her head on straight. She is living an extremely healthy lifestyle. She always has some good tips and it is very refreshing to read her blog. I am sure you will be seeing more awards in the future. You are very motivational.
Thanks to all. There are so many more, but I got tired of writing and my homework only required 15.
Honorable mention – Run With Kate – Her blog is my favorite.
I don’t know why I thought I would not have 15 inspiring blogs to nominate. Sometimes I just don’t know about myself.
Seven things about myself…Hmmmm..I will make it short…(Did I say I love getting an award?)
1. Believe it or not, I don’t like reading
2. I love taking baths. That is good huh?
3. I don’t take life too serious.
4. I like to hang with positive people.
5. I don’t have a favorite color. I love colors in general.
6. I have taught myself almost everything that I know how to do.
OK long post done..I hope you all are have a fantabulous weekend. I’m out!
Your Thankful Lurvly Lotus Lizzy