I know…I have issues. Blogging issues…Maybe?
Posting on Liz For A Day was one of my favorite things to do. I was always taking pictures and doing lots of activities just so I could have some good stuff to post. Those days have long since paced, BUT I’m still here living “Life as I Live It”.
This year in particular has been a year of some serious travel and some heartaches. Now I really want to get back to LizForADay. She misses me.
These are my goals from this point forward or until I decide to change my mind:
- Start planning my life out more. You can check out my new planning video playlist over on YouTube.com/lizforaday . I’ll be posting them here soon.
- Not letting my business video production and workshops take over my life. You can check out my business blog at SmartOfficeHelp.com
- Attempt to be a better steward to the earth. That means be more environmentally friendly. I’ve been slacking.
- Get back to exercising. It will probably only be light exercise for now because I am super busy. We’ll see.
- Creating and posting more videos on my YouTube channel. I love videos. I’m a true YouTuber. You may not see it over on LizForADay but I actually have over 80 business (social media) related videos posted at YouTube.com/SmartOfficeHelp. That is amazing.
I’m also setting up a email list the proper way for this site. So if you are interested in signing up click “HERE” .
I’m also working on updating the site with some useful information and cleaning up the widget area. It is looking pretty bleak right now.
I’ll take it one day at a time. Stay tuned.
See ya soon!